The Renmin University CSC scholarship 2022 is now open. The Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) is open to international students for Master’s and Ph.D in nearly all academic fields.
– No IELTS required
– Deadline: 30 April, 2022
- Full tuition
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipends
- International students / Non Chinese
- Not enrolled In any Chinese university
- Good physical & mental health
- Master’s – below age 35
- Ph.D – below age 40
- Download application form studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
- International Passport
- Notarized version of highest degree
- Official Transcripts
- Study plan or research proposal; no fewer than 800 words
- Physical fitness report
- Music applicants must submit musical works.
- Art applicants must submit two scratches, two color paintings, and other arts.
How To Apply
- Complete form and print out online from studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
- Please select scholarship Type ‘B’ and Agency Number ‘10002’
- Then apply directly to the university
- Submit all required documents to university
Apply Via Mail
Mailing Address: International Students Office
Renmin University of China
Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center
No. 59 Zhongguancun St.
People`s Republic of China