The Romanian Government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has roll out a fully funded scholarship in Romania. The scholarship program is open for students from non-EU countries, who has good results in education to obtain higher grades.
Prospective students may select their study program of interest in all fields, with the exception of Medicine, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy.
- For Bachelor and Master, only study programs in Romanian language are available, thus promoting the Romanian language and culture.
- For PhD level, applicants can also opt for a program in English or a foreign language set by the doctoral school.
- No application fees
- No IELTS
- No app fee
- Full tuition
- Free Romania language preparations
- Monthly stipends
- Accommodation & Transport expenses
- Submit complete file
- Upload required documents
- Have ‘good’ score results
- Comply with application deadlines & methodology
- Copies of results
- Birth Certificate
- Intl passport
The scholarship application can be sent ONLY through the Study in Romania platform.
Deadline – 15 March 2022, – Results to be announced on 15 July 2022. Upon selection, additional formalities, such as obtaining a visa, will be required.